ParentMail helps make life just that little bit easier; with a single account you will receive information from our school about events and things happening during our school day.
Mums and dads can also share an account so both can be kept up-to-date with everything that’s going on in their children’s lives.
You can use your ParentMail account from your computer or by using our free mobile phone App where you can:
- Receive messages from our school
- Keep up-to-date with the school calendar
- View and organise calendars for each of your children
- Create and share your own calendar events and reminder
…and much more.
The ParentMail App for iPhone and Android (PMX only)
With 70% of parents regularly using ParentMail on their mobile to read school messages and emails, we were keen to make the parent experience on mobile even better, which is why we are pleased to have extended the apps available from ParentMail.
Here’s how our apps improve the parent experience:
- Access ParentMail even when there’s no network connection.
- No need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages.
- Instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages.
- In app ‘notifications’ help make sure things don’t get missed or forgotten.
- Helps preserve your data allowance.
Before you download the App, please make sure you know which platform you are using. For more information on this or for further support with the App click here.
Download the ParentMail App:
To download the App to your iPhone or Android phone, just click on the relevant icon below:
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Data Protection Registrar and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
To log into your ParentMail account using a computer or laptop account simply type: https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk/#core/login into your search engine.